Thursday, May 28, 2015

Difficult and painful.



When things get out of hand, we try to go back to the time and place we made that decision and wish with every breathe to take it all back. I had struggle and work very hard to step up the surface and actually breathe a richer air. I was lucky enough to find a soul-hurt woman that needed a companion to raise her fatherless child and was rich enough to allure me. She is a beautiful woman but like the rest easy to prey on. Now, life gave a twist and all my benefits where removed while some rich English uptight scum has all the things I work for and more. The least I can do is make it difficult for them. The least I could do is make it painful.


I arrived early to the school, Ruben wasn´t at the entrance to get Noah so I went to the principal´s office with a fake authorization from Edith, this wasn´t the first time I forgery her signature so it was a piece of cake. Noah was happy to see me.

-Daddy!!!- He hugged me.

-Hey champ how your day was! - I responded.

-Great! I can´t wait to go to Africa again.- He started walking to the gate and looking to both places.

-How about we go for some ice cream?- I asked  him.

-Ice cream? Dad, you know mom doesn´t like it when we don´t tell her where we are. I need to wait for Ruben.-He stopped.

-You sack of worms, you will do as I you´re told. - I grabbed his arm and push him towards my car.

He screamed and in less than five seconds we were surrounded. That´s the problem with highly paid private secure schools.

-Mr. Carpenter, step away from the boy.

I grabbed him as closed as I could and then felt the cold electric metal stabbing in the back.








The final days of Christopher Carpenter.


The Black Prince Series
TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment