Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Guests and peacemaking.


What more can you give a ten year old for his birthday than expending the day surrounded by love and happiness? He told me that he didn´t want a big party but you can´t tell that to his Nana since she thinks it´s absurd. Mom told me that she would not listen to my Africa nonsense and that she would throw a big party for Noah. I had no option but to join the circus and help her out with the details.

I had to tell Chris about my unexpected guest and I also had to explain why.

-          Hi honey! What a wonderful surprise you passing by the office. - He gave me a kiss in the cheeks.

-          I hope that I’m not in your way darling. - My tone was low.

-          No way, what´s up? - He said.

-          We need to talk about Noah… His dad.

-          Oh. I´ve been waiting for this for some time now. Go on.- he said a little shocked.

-          I thank you for never pushing me to tell you about my past beyond of what I could handle to share and it´s because of your patience and honesty I have to tell you the truth. I don´t want anything coming between us. So, I need you to try to stay calm and try to understand what I need to tell you. In the end, you´ll have every right to respond in any way you want and I will accept your decision. Ok? - I asked.

-          Ok. - He was sharp and guarded.

-          I was born in West Yorkshire, Bradford England. My mom and dad dedicated their lives for me to be raised outside of their world and up until I was 24 they succeeded. After my dad´s passing I moved back to my parent’s country house to accompany my mother. In that time I got involved with someone that I shouldn´t have, he was to get married and for some reason I thought I could change our fates. One day his dad found out about us and threaten me and my mom´s life if we wouldn´t disappear so I would be out of his son´s way. I agreed and left. I knew I was pregnant by that time but didn´t tell Noah´s dad and left. I didn´t want my child growing up as a bastard or in that environment of hate and disaster so we moved to America and I gave birth here. Noah´s dad didn´t know about his existence until yesterday due to some reasons that I don´t understand, like some mysterious coincidence I would never thought it would happened. Noah´s dad is Edward Woods.

He was holding a mug full of coffee and the cracking noise hitting the floor was so loud that Rose hurried in to ask if we were ok.

-          Rose, we´re fine! It was an accident don´t worry I’ll clean up.- I said looking at Christopher.

She didn´t believe me but decided to leave us to solve our inconvenience.

-          Chris, say something. - I knew that this would be a really hard thing to say and to hear but I never expected this reaction.

He walked from one side to another shaking his head.

-          Edith… That guy??? Debbie told me horrifying things about his family and how he treats her. I just can´t assimilate all of this. Did you tell him he´s the father?

-          No, he figured it out when you told Debbie that Noah was adopted. We had a meeting yesterday to talk about all of the details and how I don´t want his father finding out about our son. I told him that Noah already has a father and that I didn´t want our son to be confused , he told me that he understands and that he agrees to keep his distance  but  he would like to speak to you.

-          What do you want to do? - He looked at me worried.

-          What ever you decide.

There was a profound silence. The type you witness when some one has died or something disappeared and will never return. We stood there in silence, him looking at the ground as it would give him the magic solution to this complication, me looking through the window as it would return the clock and I would have done things different with Christopher. Still, the silence was navigating our boat.

-          Did he go back to England? - He finally broke the silence.

-          No, he´s here. - I responded softly.

-           Ok then. Invite him to Noah´s birthday and I would talk to him then. - He finally said.

I wasn´t going to tell him that I had told him already; it would only make things worse. I just limited myself to:

-          Ok. Do you want me to wait for you so we can go home together and grab some dinner on our way? - I asked wishing that things would go back to normal. Such a fool, Edith.

-          Not tonight, I have a lot of work to finish and it will take a while. Please don´t wait up. - He said not even looking at me.

I had no right to demand at this point. I would need to grant him space and wish for the best to happen.

-          Ok, Christopher. I would leave your dinner in the oven. Please don´t be late, I will worry.

-          No need Edith, I don´t think I´ll be eating home. - He answered dry and cold.

-          I see. - I walked straight to him and continue talking. - You think I´ll throw away our family to go back to that messy life? He´s no longer part of me and I don´t want him in  it either. I want you. Here and now. Do you understand? - I asked touching his chin and making him look at me.

-          Prove it. - He defied me.

I took his hands and made him navigate my thighs until he would´ve reached my underwear. I made him mark my hips with his shorten nails as they would take the lace off. His eyes were bewildered with my reaction, I was always so reserved sexually but there was no need now. This man needed to understand that I wasn´t going anywhere. I climbed on top of him to make him feel my warmth and arousal. I felt his. He wanted to take control but I just wasn´t in the mood for letting anyone do so. I grabbed some gray scissors and started cutting what was in my way in order to reach his chest. I kissed him harshly and merciless. Unlocked his pants to let him free.

-          I want  you to take me in this desk while you pull my hair and dont´stop until you hear me  begging you to.- I said with burning eyes, while turning my chest to the table and splitting my legs to let him in.

No words were spoken afterwards. Just a rough dance with exploding screams from both of us at the same time.


Proven.




Empowered Edith Carpenter.



TO BE CONTINUE


No comments:

Post a Comment