Thursday, May 07, 2015

Boys and their pissing contest, that doesn´t go with me!


Paradise was three days ago when it only existed my new life with Chris and Noah. After listening to the mature conversation between those two I knew exactly how things would end and all the hot sex in the world would help me keep myself on the ground and away from Edward Woods. Using sex as a weapon will end up back firing at some point and Christopher will get hurt.

I tried to stay calm but even I knew that my charade wasn’t convincing. Their conversation was still in my head. He said that he will fight for me. Why now? I love my family and I won’t let him ruin this for me. After I left England I blocked all the suffering, the tears and the things I had to endure to overcome that pain. I can’t go back to the state of mind I was in.

I went back to the yard, before they would notice, to attend the guests. Edward entered first and approached Noah.

Noah seems to adore Edward; he introduced him to all his friends at the party:

-          Hey guys, this is my friend Edward. He’s from England.

Mom went paranoid when she saw him, ran to the kitchen and started crying. I had to tell hell that it was Chris’s idea and that we were fine. She looked at me and then calmed down, a few minutes later I saw her talking to Edward, only God knows about what.  I had to check on Chris to see how his mood was.

-          Where were you darling? - Yes, I played that card.

-          Having an interesting conversation with your ex.-The curve ball hit me in the left cheek.

-          That was totally unnecessary, Christopher.-I left before he could speak.

I don’t think anyone saw me except Edward. He followed me to the house and of course Chis too.

-          What did he do to you?-He asked worried.

-          Nothing I just need to be alone.

-          What are you doing here? Leave my wife alone!-Chris yelled.

-          Would you both just stop already! Leave me alone, both of you. This is getting out of hand.-I said but they both began to argue.

-          You have no right to be here, you abandoned them. I took care of everything and gave them a home. 
-Chris spit on Edward’s face but that statement was directed to me.

-          I cannot believe you just said that, Christopher.-I demanded

-          Edith, wait! Please I didn’t mean it that way.-He was trying to take it back.

-          In which way did you mean it asshole!-Edward pushed him and that was the drop to fill the cup.

They punched each other’s faces until Mason came in to separate them and took Edward outside.

-          Edith, come with me?-He was begging me.

-          Don’t leave me! I’m sorry.-Christopher said.

I looked one and then the other. Under these conditions I couldn´t decide anything.

-          Edward, leave now and don’t you dare to come back.

-          Christopher, you will not stay in the house while I’m here and you will not come with us to Africa.

I went inside the house and closed the door.







Edith Carpenter, not a toy.








TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment