Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Noah´s Circus




I have loved her since the first day I met her. Since the heat of a strong sun in Africa hit our skins making us collide while we were on duty. I have loved her even when I knew that she would never love me like I do.

Now she drops this bomb, expects for me to deal with it and dig it all in the ground with great dirty sex? Well, it was amazing sex, like we´ve never done before. She´s telling me that she chose me and that nothing has changed but I just don´t think she´s right. This amazing display of sex making in my desk has left me absolutely confused and wanting more.

-          Can we do that again? – I asked after catching my breath.

-          If you come with me home I would like to continue our little game. - She tells me after pulling her underwear up.

-          Let´s go.-I hurry her out.

I must say that after that late afternoon at the office and every night after that  one I´m more intoxicated with her. I just can´t get her off my pants but I should stop thinking about our crazy nights or I would have to lock myself in the bathroom to avoid giving a stick show at Noah´s Birthday.

-Calm down Christopher, You need to prepare for your conversation with Mr. Uptight.- I say out loud then I see her coming my way totally ravishing; I will get hard again.
-Hello Mr. Carpenterrrrr. - She whispered caressing the R in my ear and biting my lobe.
-Edith for the love of God, we have guests and most of them are children.-I said almost chocked after that episode.
-Ok, I will try. - She finishes me and walks toward the kitchen to get some ice cream for Noah´s friends.

My Wife the Ninfo! I guess I should thank Edward for this.

Speaking of the devil.

-          Good Evening Mr. Carpenter. - He says shaking my hand firmly and I reciprocate.

-          Good Evening, Mr. Woods. How´s Debbie, I mean Deborah? - I asked.

-          She´s fine, thanks. She told me of the lab work you requested from both and the extra scans for her. She´s following your advice to the T.

-          Listen, I agreed to the conversation about Noah but right now I want to enjoy my son´s birthday. Can we do this at the end of the party? - I went straight for the kill.

-          Certainly, Mr. Carpenter, as you wish. - He replied surprised.

-          Thank you.

I have to give it to him, polite as royalty. Prick!

Then I see Edith noticing him and all the whirl, smiles and mischievousness went away. In a glimpse she´s transformed. That man does that to her.



Noah loved his party, my mother in law turned our back yard into a magical place: A Circus. She put a mini zoo, jugglers, special clowns and all sort of activities. He didn´t want a party but sure as hell he adored it. He was very happy with Edward´s gift and was introducing him to all his friends, he held his hand and I finally accepted that this man wasn´t my enemy nor my competition and that I needed to be more flexible regarding him. It was time to talk.

-          Please have a sit.- I requested politely.

-          Thank you, may I call you Christopher- He asked and I agreed with my head.-Noah is a fine young man you should be proud.

-          We are Edward.-I responded quietly.

-          Christopher, I have no intention of imposing into his life. Where I come from, Noah would not have a blessed childhood, like the one you’ve given him here, and basically I do not want my kind of life for him. I asked Edith to let me speak to you man to man to let you know my intentions.-He seemed comfortable under his skin.

-          May I know them?-I asked.

-          I will do everything in my power to get Edith back and will give her the life she wants here. Even when she has made it perfectly clear to me that she has no intentions to come back nor she will let our son sees me as his father. I know that´s what I deserve for not fighting for her when I had the chance but I will not give up on her. We belong. I came   to your house to tell it to your face, I will not use Noah to get to her, I came to warn you that you will not get it easy this time. Walk out now as Noah´s father, I will never prevent you from him but leave Edith now.-the guy was looking directly at me.

He was definitely testing me.

-          You seriously have some balls man! I give you that. I also appreciate that you are honest about your intentions but you´re crazy if you think I will let you take my family. Edith doesn´t love you and we are solid together. You´re just past tense, so please leave my house in this instant. - I was defying him and pointing to the door.

-          I will leave when Noah wants me to.

-          You were never taught to give a clean fight, right? - I asked.

-          No, Christopher I wasn´t. So, if you would excuse me, I have to return to my son´s party. I´m glad we cleared the air; it was great talking to you. - He said sarcastically while walking out of my studio.

I knew that it was too good to be true. This man was going to make things difficult but I wasn´t going to let him win.

This is MY FAMILY not his.

So long for:  “I finally accepted that this man wasn´t my enemy nor my competition and that I needed to be more flexible regarding him.”  



The War is on.


Christopher Carpenter.






TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment