Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lovers

Make me stay and give me one good reason not to walk away from this.
Dear lover,
I don’t want to fall for a dream. I’m struggling hard enough to remain still, just enjoying this unexpected happiness that came to me in a time of horror. I know the rules, I know balance must  be kept and there’re limits that must be respected. The sensation, the desire, the smile, the touch, the eyes, the lips, the skin wants more and don’t seems to be satisfy. You offered a new perspective, drove all my senses insane and after that day I can’t live without it, is my only drug.
Dear lover,
I know my part in this play, I know that this won’t go beyond my wildest dreams, I know that the so-called happiness eventually will vanish and another decade will separate our souls; Yes, this is about souls, it isn’t about hearts. The heart is tricky, it changes, it’s capable of creating all kinds of illusions, it could change the cards in any second. The soul is constant, it keeps the good memories, it keeps the same smile that so long ago captivated my eyes. I haven’t given you my heart; my soul refuses to be displaced.
Dear lover,
I don’t care if it won’t last ,I don’t care you go away , if you would turn your back from this , denying it for as long as you live, I don’t care if I’m ignored and you would say this was a mistake. I don’t care you would never change you’re world for mine, I’m not expecting you would.
Dear lover,
My comfort is to have you between my lips for less than a second.
Make me beg to your hands so they would take me to a mesmerizing journey in this wonderland I've chosen to be for as long as you let me.
Dear lover,
Are you thinking of me while you play the guitar and taste  my essence in your tongue? Are you wishing for my flesh instead of anyone else? Are you wanting to be inside of me right now?
Dear lover,
I’m here for as long as it takes, I’m yours until you want me to be. I’ll want the end the beginning all over again.
Dear lover,
Make  me yours, which is the only thing that matters.
Salomée.

No comments:

Post a Comment