Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Fact 1

It has been raining the past few days and I’ve heard that it's sunny over there. The things that distnace covers only time it’s able to understand. I've been in denial since I found out that rainbows can't connect worlds, I’ve been waiting in the deck of the closest shore for the rain to splash my feet and take me to the unknown. My scars no longer exist, I have conquer insanity and transcended into the sky of the present time. The noise and the potent voice you implanted in my heart is now muted by silence, indulgence, careless breeze and the smile in my non “missing you” lips.

I gave you the space so you could be and later return. I remember what my mom told me the day you left:

-Let him go, if he comes back he was always yours but if he doesn’t he never was.
-Mom, I don’t want to wait!-I said.
-You don’t have a choice. He’s leaving you with no choice.

Time consumed the days, stole the years and you returned to leave me in completely numbness.

-Mom, he returned….. and left. What’s the speech now?- I asked ,demanding.
-He never deserved you.

♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment