Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm fine, thanks!

Sure, i've been enduring and passing by in life little by little.Guess what: Today i feel great!
The sensation of despair it's on vacation today, lately it doesn't matter what was going on. My brain is busy with other things i want to accomplish. I guess that's how we deal with pain, replacing it with other worries and concentrating in other issues to solve of bigger importance.

I'm fine, thanks!

Sure, it hurt and was sofocating me, thought it was my end.The truth is, it was but i'm recovering. Enduring something helps our inner growth. Our peace is shaked but we'll be able to recover. Missing it, what was lost, only sets a record of never forgetting what made us who we are. Because we'll never forget but we shouldn't treasured the unworthy.

I'm fine ,thanks!

Day by day, owning my heart and giving it to the right one.

I'm fine,Thanks!

Salomée

1 comment:

  1. your words comfort me. You are an inspiration to me and a breath of fresh air to my heart. Thank you for what you give.
    I too will be fine, thanks.

    ReplyDelete