Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Johnny Walker move

- I'm nervous.-I said to my heart.

Heart: Why? It's just a visit, you'll be thousands of miles away.

-It doesn't matter,I'll be longing for no reason but at the end of
The day: Longing!!!

Heart: There's no reason darling to, you'll be fine.
You'll heal and this would be nothing but a bad joke to us.

-I want to forget, I want peace, I want the suffering to stop!

Heart: Child, it will. I thought it was going to be the end of us
But we'll be fine. You say you want to forget everything, does that mean Good and bad? Be careful!

- I want the bad to go away, but the good it's hunting me down. Once you've taste the
Sweet venom you can't conceive existence without it. So, the good needs to be forgotten too.

Heart: I see, it's more complicated than what I thought. But we can't drag his ass for too long! I'm tired.

-Me too, it's enough!!!...do you think he longs too?

Heart: Honestly, no. In theory, Yes. I don't know and this is what It's killing you right?

-Yes!!

Heart: Well you have to options: stay stucked or play the "johnny Walker" move!

-Huh?

Heart: keep walking ma' frien'



















Salomée

No comments:

Post a Comment