Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fact 3

These life lessons are getting under my skin; why i need to explain the world my existance? let me just exist.
This hot breeze is getting my lungs worried that they won't survive another decade without; why i care so much about it? let me just forget and never forgive, noone it's at foult.
Once again, she comes around when i'm about to quit she interrupts my intentions:

-Thinking again? -she asked.

-No, worried!

- You trouble for no reason, you need to start caring about your present. Haven't you learn anything yet. You don't matter, then he doesn't matter. So, move on!-She yelled

-I'm just trying to understand what was the purpose?

-You don't need to understand, you don't need to love too much. Stop now or you'll keep crying.-She finished me.

♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment