Friday, June 10, 2011

Fact 2

I wonder how two temperatures could co-exist in the heart.
Making the exact moves ,to leave confusion and despair. I had to
ask her, things that I wouldn't understand or see, that sadly I
had to learn from my mistakes and from her sufferings. My mother,
The voice that conquers my fears:


-Love and hate? I asked

-No,love and ignorance! She answered.

-Why ignorance? I replied.

-Because hate is a maximized feeling of love, so deep routed that it hurts
 when absent that the heart decides to purge it  over and over with anger.

-And again,ignorance? I insisted.

-Ignorance is beyond love, is numbness served in the sour plate of
Pure amnesia, it's like you never did or have existed.

-So, you're saying that I'm being Ignored? I asked her.

-No,you've been forgoten!

♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment