Thursday, February 07, 2013

Grandaddy


It's being a week since you said goodbye to this world and i know that you rest and sleep in peace but i didn't got a chance to say goodbye to you the way i wanted. 

Being surrounded by our family the day we buried you, i  witnessed how much you were loved. All i hope is that your legacy would burn in our hearts and your memory could remind us what truly is important: The family. 

We all are hurting because we didn't want to loose you but i know we haven't , we still have your legacy. Being a man loyal to your friends and family, dedicated to serve others without expecting nothing in return, being our inspiration for so many years. 

Granddaddy i wished i have known you for more time, my heart it's broken because i lost you and tears can't erase how much regret i carry in my heart for not being closer to you. 

I know you loved me as much i did you, but some times i'm not good at expressing my love but your departure has shaken me and i promise you i wont live a day without telling my family and friends how much they mean to me.

You left us for a reason and i believe  your memory and what you were will finally reunite us, your death will not be in vain and this i  promise to God.

I will not say good bye to you, i will see you later.

With love,

Your little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment