Tuesday, February 26, 2013

She Wolf





I have submerged  myself in a deep journey to a wonderland that to some is paradise and to others it's hell. I wonder where it would take me? would i get  there safe?



As i ask  these questions i see her entering the room, that woman i thought i will never see again. She walked slowly and directed her eyes to me saying "Hi"  with a smile and saying " Surprised" with her face expression. 

-I must say i am surprise, good to see you again. Are you just passing by or staying for a while?

She simply said  " No" shaking her head and looking deeply into my gaze as if i already knew the answer. She was not going to tell me, she wanted me to say it.

-You came to stay?... You are here for good?.

The big "Yes" sketched  in her lips and i knew there was no turning back, she was here to plant roots and be the twister force driven by red colors and passionate ways. She wasn't here to ask permission or to give me a two weeks notice, she was taking over whether i approved or refused. At this point, what difference could it make what i decide? she wasn't giving any choice. 

The woman that once was the catastrophe of the men who loved her, she mesmerized them with her charms, with her eyes , her hair, her lips, her body. Everything about her invited into the trap that they  rather wish to die than refuse it. That woman was standing in front of me, mirroring the past , my current present and willing to be my future



" You have to let me do this Sal..... It's for our own good. Let me do this for us, so we can stop feeling trapped , let's be free and act like free women. You will thank me" she said

I wasn't going to argue, i want her to....make us.... freed at last.
I know  how this would end, because i have seen it before but i'm tired of been like this, i should take some time off and let her be and run things the way she can only do it: Being the uncontrolled force of nature  that will live under her own grounds.

This is the last post i shall write for now , starting tomorrow She Wolf will take over. See you later!

Salomée 

No comments:

Post a Comment