Thursday, February 28, 2013

New girl in town



Good morning world,

I just woke up to a brand new day, realizing that Salomée left me in charge of the mess for me to fix it. I understand she got tired of this , she wanted to fit in but i've been telling her that we weren't meant to and she needs to finally let go. Don't get me wrong i'm not some kind of savior  i also need salvation, i too feel confuse about life and my surroundings , the difference is i dare to jump above all the bull-sh*t an live life as it comes, i'm not the romantic nor the sweet girl. I'm the animal, the basic instinct , the primate desire to live life under my own terms, the uncontrollable force of nature, the passionate creature that wants pleasure everyday and won't feel ashamed of it, i'm the destroyer but also the maker, i'm the one you'll die for that is hidden under a quiet girl that is full of dreams. So if you're willing to love the sweet girl you will have to endure me but i promise that you will end up loving me instead of her . 

Warning: you'll hate me as much as you'll love me because that's what  being limitless  is, a walk in the thin line between love and hate. 

Sal calls me She wolf  but my  real name is Ivy and i'm the new girl in town.




Ivy ♠!

No comments:

Post a Comment