Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crossing borders



This is for someone  that deserves to know:


      It wasn't enough to put you away, now you are near me as close as  a dead living love could be. Even though i thought i have buried you it's making my heart nervous. I wish i could tell you what you meant to me and how you impacted my life, i wish you would know that you were loved even when you thought i didn't. I understand why  you disappeared, i pushed you away as far i as could do it  and then blame you for everything. That's how much i loved you, i was capable to fool myself that i didn't but seeing you again last week have made my heart clenched. I have crossed big borders , i have made some serious mistakes but spending time with you was never one of them.

Thank you for loving me.

Salomée


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wKi1keg8g.

No comments:

Post a Comment