Thursday, January 17, 2013

Number 5 for EVE



When we met yesterday i asked her if this was the last letter, she hesitant  answered:

-No, but it's the last one i would like to be published.

"Why?" i asked her.

Silence. 

"Is there something you're not telling me?" i insisted

-There's a lot i'm not telling, i just want to keep the rest for my heart only. I don't want to share what once was entirely mine. I think it's good that you want to tell my story to your readers but there's more to this that i don't wish to let out.-She finished sounding troubled.

"I won't ask you to, but won't you feel better when you get it out of your system?" i asked her wishing she would change her mind.

-Sal, It will never be.

Our conversation ended. She crossed her legs and turn her face to the ocean, we were no longer going to discuss this ever again. 

Here is the last letter that would be published and i hope that if Eve's true love it's out there and by some cosmic coincidence reads this, please know that you will never be able to love this way again, please know that you will never feel for anyone what you had with Eve. Please know that it's also a two way street.

Salomée ♥!


Your Roots
“Damn. I made the same mistake again. It seems I’ll never learn. I’m grateful to The All Mighty because of me being a slow learner. I just let someone do it again in me; I just can’t understand why I allowed her to do it. As someone who knew that she could get back what she planted, there you came, with seeds of your wishes, for you, for me, for us. Why did I let you bury them in the dry lands of my heart? Who knows (He does). I’m so native, I thought, still not seeing you plant with care, how’s she going to try these desert, with many other fields waiting just for you to step in them, and then gratefully die? I thought, this is all I’m destined to be, sand, scorpions, sadness, hate. Am I? But she’s planting! And she watered her seeds with her own waters, her own kisses. And there it began, something greater than the Tower of Babel growing from the middle of these bitter grounds. It has been beautiful, strong, well thought, shiny. Your love in me started to grow straight up, taking over, taking his place with roots, burying them deep down in and out of my resurrected blood pump My veins took it to the rest, and in all my places, yes all, you’ve been felt, and you have raised, you have built, you’ve given comfort, you’ve given heat, and it’s not stopping. No sir, your tree in here it’s growing to the heavens greater each day, towards my moon, towards your stars, towards our God. How won’t the world notice this all, if the branches of this loving are bursting out of my skin?! I’m sorry for them, ‘cause they won’t get a leave from me. And I thank you, for knowing how to make paradise out of a desert, putting the food of your care deep down where no one had ever been”.

No comments:

Post a Comment