Wednesday, January 16, 2013

RED


I was living  a "Black n' White" Fairy tale and i thought that it was all i was going to get out of life. It turned out that i was running from the colors, specially from red. I have discovered that it isn't about pain and suffering but for love, deep passion, profound feeling and vibrant energy for breathing. Red is the color. Red has been my salvation. Red  has awaked my heart. Red is everywhere. Red was what was missing and i can only thank God for it.


"Black n' White" wasn't meant for me, too limited, too square, too little, too unnecessary, too ordinary, too unmoving, too insignificant. The list is endless and the bottom line is that i am above "Black n' white".

Now, i'm  RED, full of daring, full of  snatch, full of burning heat, full of music and dance, full of joy, full of  savaging tranquility and peace, full  of sun under the rain, fulfilled  with a torrent of life. Red was the plan for me all along and i'm not running from it anymore. I'm Embracing.

Salomée ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment