Monday, January 07, 2013

To the one and only,Eve

I have the audacity that after all the new moons and all the sunlights seen,to publish a series of letters dedicated to my good friend Eve. I've watched her grow through the years and finally she confided me her most precious secret, she shared these little pieces of her heart and now i'm sharing it with you. Because such love story should be read over and over to give us hope, because such perfected love exist and some humans have the blessing of living it. Here is the third letter , stay tuned for the others.

Salomee.

Nice to meet you my old love

"I’m still in the last shock the series of events called life has given me. It’s too good to be true. Or is it? How long is it gonna take for me to believe it? Not much, I do now. I believe. I believe I’ve found what I had been missing in a while, all of my life. Somebody not afraid of saying what she felt, what she had had growing inside. That, and the fact that it grew in both of us at the same time. But how to get close to her without hurting her? That’s one. What to say now? That’s two. Do I look good enough for her? That’s three (and I think I never will). Surprise, surprise, she didn’t care, she had seen you before, just a little before than you, and now you’re hooked by the heart. And hey, who said it was bad? I think I am. O I deserve her? Such open love, such free poetry, such enchanting eyes, such comfort in her presence and in her hands, and such a nice butt?! I deserve a slap in the face, but if she gives it to me, I won’t wash that side of my face never again. God has seen me pray and plead, God has seen me prepare myself for giving myself whole to someone willing to do the same. I thought  I’d never found her. Now it’s too good to be true, and I thank God I can believe in Him, and in Her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment