Thursday, January 10, 2013

For Eve : Fourth letter


Perfect diet

“I write here because I feel it. I let you know because I want you to. Words can be powerful, but no more than your kisses, the sweet nectar given by your lips that has become my life support now. and your words, which still remain the sweet music in my almost useless ears. I had never given them such good use since I heard the message of Salvation. “I love you”. I dreamed of a day when someone would feel it from the pits of her heart; and whisper it to me and only me, in such a way, that I would feel why she was moved to let those words fly from her mouth and land in the same spot from where they came, just that in my body now. Letting me feel the vibrations of each one of her vocal chords in the last corner of my now happy as never before body. If you knew my dear, the great warm love you physically represent that I don’t get to believe it’s mine.
Every night I go to bed, and dream of you, and enjoy the view, then I wake up, and ask myself: “Was this real”. God is too good, you are too good. I love you because of what you have done inside of this black n’ White life: you have filled it with the great colors of happiness, dreams, tenderness, sweets, kisses and unspeakable love, only found and understood in the only lips I can’t live without. Thanks for being my drug, my love”

No comments:

Post a Comment