Friday, September 02, 2011

Minimalism

Going  back to where all started : us.

The simplicity of a kiss.

My  open heart.

Your honest verse, kept in a box with me until today.

The hands touching the face, the lips speaking of love, the sky whitnessed it all.

Time hasn't put an end to it  like  i hoped, it has mark me and won't let me forget.

It was intense for me, i will never find the proper words to describe it.

It was a mistake for you, you will never find a safe place to hide it.

Some day it will be possible? -No it won't.
Please come to me, i despairingly need you-No you don't.
Why me? -Because you're the love of my life.

Intriguing feelings of absence, when thousands of seas break our lines and make us be apart.

How black and white is our promise land flag.

This is how i know it's forever: no matter how long it passes, i still see you like the first time. Untouched, unbreakable, MINE.

The extreme simplification of our love is hidden from the surface and only can be discovered and published by the the creators: Us.

What's essential to me? YOU.
What isn't needed in your life? ME.

I have encounter the path that would take me home several times but refused to let go, but why? so i can linger in limbo until you decide to return and leave again. I don't seem to learn my lesson. I enjoy the torture.

The way i feel about you, i  will never feel for anyone ever again, it's too painfull.

Warm me up sun, since this rain has stole my happy days and the wind is blowing the wrong direction again.

Salomée ♥!








No comments:

Post a Comment