Friday, September 09, 2011

Visiting my happy place!


I lost track of this  path several years ago. I remembered that i was walking it smiling and persuing my magical happy ending. I understand now that what my mom said is so true:
" You are the result of your own choices, it's noones foult but yours."
I hate it but she knows me perfectly, i look back and see that she's so right that scares me. I learned some good lessons from her, the ones i didn't  follow marked  the diference today:


-One: you should stop once you find that missing piece in your heart,there's nothing else after that but pain.
-Two: Karma exists.
-Three: once lost, never found; if returned, it will never be the same.
-Four:The mind doesn't have the power to heal a heart break, it can only give you a shot of amnesia so you can survive what's left in your life.
-Five:Be careful on what you wish for; you might get it.


I like to visit from time to time my "IF" land and pretend for a second " what if i would've...". I'm such a estructed human being that i need a checklist to follow for my master plan , the one i lost track long time ago, the one that ran through my fingers trying to scape from me.


I just want one moment of pure and perfect happyness, is this too much to ask?


-Yes....(I here her say)...You need to wake up every morning and say to yourself that you are in your happy place and noone can take you away from it.


Now ,i start thinking how does my happy place look like, is it like an old movie or is it more like "Alice in wonderland"? What's my happy place like?


It's a big turquoise beach with pearled sand and soft breeze. The palm trees swings  with some kind of tropical dance making me smile. 
It's a place full of  deep light, where the sun doesn't burn the eyes but heat up the skin. 
It's a unique island that treasures rainy days with sunlight, where there's a sacred lake that's covered with  a continue spray of snow. It's a Wooden Home, where warmth and wind coexist in perfect harmony.
 It's a place for secret encounters, where i can see myself as i really am.It's a wide white room, where i can cook love and bake tenderness.
It's a  hot  and cold water brook, where i can swim to other continents and be in Venece in less than a second, it has teleporter capacity.
It's my mother's embrace and my father's shoulder.


Visiting my happy place from time to time, feels good.




Salomée.

No comments:

Post a Comment