Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Everlasting

Forever is cursed.
My eyes are block by your shadow and this is  more unbearing as the days goes by. I wish i could call or even see what the oceans are trying to hide between the water, sand and the sun. Eternity isn't fun anymore. I have no choice but to forget you, the interesting part is that the effort is less each day. I simply can't.

"I'm tired, love"- i had to say.

-Why won't you quit? it's not imposible, i was able to do so with no dificulty.

" You have the nerve of rubbing it in my face? have you no heart?"- i had to sound ridiculous enough.


-If i don't say it, who will? You need to understand once and for all, love.

"I understand, that's not the problem. I know my misery means nothing to you. Do you think i want to be in this place forever? Do you think that i want...."-I had the nerve of crying infront of him.

-Please don't make more of a fool of yourself, i don't long for you the way you do. I'm rebuilding and forgetting, moving foward. You should do the same.

"Yes , i know that for sure.But sometimes it's dificult to believe that you don't wish for my flesh, that you don't wish for one more day or one more time, That all the things you've said were just a result of moments of lust.The words you once wrote for me, and only for me,Would never be for someone else."- i had to say it and sound proud of it.

-So? it's past tense now. That was just me being blind and stupid. We don't belong anymore. I love other things now, other people.

"You don't believe we are soul mates?"-I was naive enough to ask.

Silence.

"You don't believe this, us, is everlasting? Don't you feel that when we see each other it's like the fist time, like the entire universe stops and there's nothing else but us? Are you saying that this isn't worth saving? it's been more than a decade and still feels fresh and perfect for me, does it to you?"- I  had to say it out loud  in the open without measuring the consequences.

Silence again.

" Dare to look at me again, stop running and face me, tell me face to face that we're over."-I had to give him the opportunity.

-We're over, Sal.

He had the courage to say it to the wind, sitting down in a different country. Waiving a goodbye far away from me. I still don't believe him but my heart has been preparing me for the inevitable truth: he left to forget our everlasting love or to bury it until one of us gives up.

"I just wish it would stop lingering arround here and leave me alone"-I finally replayed.






Salomée ♥!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment