Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Hollow


My thoughts went down, deep into the ocean and left my body resting in the sand, i guess they felt they should deattach to think for a while. Have you felt lost  lately? my heart asks , i give him no anwer. What's the point on using words that will perish in the next seconds. I feel too much that i feel nothing, it's like i'm missing something that i left in the road long time ago.Where am i going? since when i have all this baggage? no answers for these stupid questions. Instead of being a magnent , i'm a repellent., i've work so hard in my walls and self preservation that intead of living in a Island i'm the island.Such Irony is so funny. how solitude is cherish and when obtain it only leaves this big black hollow.



Salomée ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment