Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tragedy


Craving.
-        For what?
You.
-        That’s not possible, I’m not near.
Exactly.
-        Don’t you get tired?
No.
-        I am.
Who cares about how you feel?
-        You.
Bastard.
-        But you like me like that.
No, I hate you like that.
-        When can we meet. I want to touch you the way you want me to, the way only I can touch you.
I don’t want to see you.
-        But you said you were craving.
I am, but I don’t want to see you. I don’t want to mount that roller coaster again. Well, I want to but I refuse to. What’s the point  on that , you’re not going to stay. So, talk to you in my next dream, I hope not any time soon. Since I hate having you in my head so often.
-        Wait, don’t…… don’t wake up. We can still play a little longer.
I’m tired of that already, I'm not playing anymore. This time I’m keeping away from games. I’m sure you’re too.
-        Sal, please let me….
Let me what? What more can you possible do to turn my life upside down? I’m fighting every day to straighten it back where it belongs. Good night.

Salomée ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment