Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Storm has arrived



        -         -It´s been an interesting week for us, don´t you think?

        -        I agree Mr. Woods.-I looked at him intently and smiled.

        -        Are you smirking at me Ms. Willes?-He sounded challenged.

Oh dear God, what an amazing week. I cannot believe this is happening to me, I finally found a friend but I no longer want him as my friend. I want him for me and, I don´t want to share him with anyone.

           -What´s going on? Why you look sad out of the sudden? What did I do wrong?-He sounds concerned.

           -Nothing wrong Edward, I just don´t like it when you leave. That´s all. –I said and my tone is even sadder than my face. I look at him and he seems surprised.

           - Really?

           -Yes, I like the time we spend together.-I say shyly.

He reached my hand; he takes it and interlaced it with his. He pulls it up until his mouth touches my palm. He looks at me with worry eyes as he´s afraid but then makes up his mind to kiss my hand and close his eyes when he does so. I have never felt such electric current hitting my body and going all the way to my heart. This is beyond friendship now and it will bring a storm. I have nerve being in a storm before but I certainly love the rain.

         - Edith ,May I kiss you? - He stabs me in the heart with his sweetness. Someone that has never being known for such feelings.

         -Will you hurt me Edward? - I say in a quiet voice.

        -I don´t want to and I will give my soul to avoid that Edith but I can´t promise you I won´t.-He finished me.

         -Ok. – I said yes with my head.

He kissed me.

I have never being kissed like this before, such warmth in his lips, such  lips full of juicy corpulence and such penetrating tongue. He wanted me; he wanted to devour my mouth and conquered my soul with that kiss. He succeeded. The sound of the thunder distracted our feast and we had to run towards my guest house to cover from the rain.

         -Edith, I can´t let you go. That kiss just proved my point.-He said heavy breathing.

Words can barely come out my mouth and I simply sealed him with my conquering and demanding kiss. I possessed his mouth and I simply pour my soul out to comply with his statement. When we part I stay looking at him and he says it.

         -Edith,  I´m going to make love to you.

          -Yes, Edward you are.-

I wasn´t going to pretend anymore so I have accepted that the storm arrived and I was going to dance in it. I was going to fight for this man until my last breath and against anyone who would try to deny me from him.



 Edith.


TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment