Saturday, October 05, 2013

The gift


...And I know you want to give me the world but the world isn´t what I need. You want to cover my skin with flowers and paint your roots in my heart but this still not what i want. I know you wish to cover me with diamonds and plant your scent in my hours but i still ache for something more. Do you see love, that no matter how much you try , you won´t win ? 
I want something that doesn´t have a price tag nor cost you money, I want something that is the motor pumping your body, I want you  to break free and release it throught  my deepest channel until a miracle breaths up to surface making my life complete. The actual prove that our love existed, the tangible walking love that will fulfill my days even after you´re gone, even after I disappear from earth. Can you give this, love? Can you hunt my desires until the last space on earth until you grant me this? Can you give your last breath for this? Are you willing?

Each day that passes is a sentence, a constant reminder that i don´t have what I want and that the gray days will cover my hair until I’m gone without tasting that kind of happiness, the ultimate one. The one we were all meant and built for.

And I know that you love me, that I’m your world but I want us to share this world, one that only belongs to us, one that was conceived by us , one that will grow with us, one that would have our heritage. Can you give this? Can you wrap this in a round shaped box for me? This is the only thing I can´t do on my own, this is the only thing where two hearts need to melt into one and breath as one. Can you see now what I need? Can you see what I’m missing? I’m missing that part of you that needs to bond with mine and make the miracle of life. Can you see now that normal gifts  aren´t going to make the cut??




No comments:

Post a Comment