Thursday, September 12, 2013

Without shields

I stopped believing in myself  and the capacities i was granted with therefore everyone else did as well.
I stopped loving ``me`` first and caring for my wounds in order to move forward therefore i stood still without  escaping away from my past.
I stopped taking care of myself , the growth stopped therefore everyone else around me stopped growing.
I stopped living...
I stopped breathing...
I stopped having  faith and strenght in what i can do...
I stopped wanting more and i settle, damn why did i settle knowing that i deserved more.
This death stops today. This agony shall not be more. This , all of it it´s beneath me and i shall start looking at it with contempt.Because the life that i invisioned is the life i want to be living, there´s no room for weakness nor breakable feelings. I will no longer be two different women, i will no longer have two names. It´s all me and i will take me the way i am  and everyone else shall do the same or simply leave.
I don´t need i shield any more, this is me.Nice to meet you.


Salomee.

No comments:

Post a Comment