Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The future will build upon


Living the life i dreamed without what my soul needs, knowing that i will never be complete , knowing that there´s something missing, knowing i´m missing a piece, my better one. Living the life i invisioned in my mind without having my heart following, breathing distance and sadness hidden between (i´m ok laughters), walking under the sun with cold under my skin, whispering the unnamed.

Living the life that i don´t deserve without...Telling the story to myself  over and over so would finally believe the lies, the hole, the emptiness. My call, my decision, my results, my consequences.Knowing that letting go it´s my only choice now, knowing that there´s no turning back and that  i must keep walking...alone, without.



Living the life i chose, wanting to go back and change lots of things but here i stand unaffraid to say ``i´m sorry, i wish it was all  different`` but now moving forward is the only way for me according to you. I don´t feel brave anymore, i just feel soothed and calmed because i opened the door, i dared and i did it. I Loved completely without reserv and, i was loved at a certain time and now i can walk free knowing that.

Living, indicating that it´s time to write new stories and as the days pass the future will build upon.

Willing,

Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment