Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The unspoken words

I could´t resist. I tried but didn´t succeed.Seeing you trying to keep your posture ,distance and fighting yourself for not to walk my way and hug me. That´s all it would have taken, a simple hug;It was all i wanted from you. A ``I missed you terribly`` hug.

Seeing you left me confused, like if a part of me stayed behind in an island. Why didn´t i dare to clame you when i had the chance, when we were young and free. Why i limited myself to only dream about you and never talked to you about love.The problem was that at the time you were looking for perfection, a moldable heart that you could rebuilt to of what you thought it was perfection.



And now, that the years have passed,perfection isn´t fun anymore. Perfection is overwhelming, it´s not your happiness. It makes you wondered now, why instead of going for the moldable you would have chosen the fierceless , the untammed to make your days fully intense?

I wanted to write so much things in my message but there´s no point now. So, all i could barely say  to you was: It was nice to see you even if it was from a far.

Salomée

No comments:

Post a Comment