Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Moving on

This post will be short.

The scenario was set last night. I had to test the waters and prove to  myself that i was done. I would like to say that i didn't succeed and i felt my heart breaking in a million pieces when i saw IT but for your misfortune i didn't feel at all as i expected. Last night rehearsal was a success, the same as i was to you when you decided to try different. I thought i had to endure you, but it turned out that it was you who had to endure me.

No more Damn Love, it's more like blessing amnesia and glorifying silence.

Salomée

2 comments:

  1. I'm at a loss for words and I feel my heart clench

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Widow, my inner goddess was jumping for the victory like a gladiator after the massacre. Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete