Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Damn you Love


Damn you Love, because every year passes and is the same reminder.  There's some one here that gives a Shit still.  I seem to forget many things,  hurtful things, disappointing things but this day never passes by without making me feel miserable  While you celebrate love, i teared out my heart. It's like i will never let go and yes i wish you were here, every  day  i wish you were here.

Time passes and in the velvet room the spring will never arrive, everything is intact; untouched only waiting for you to make the move and choose us instead of settling with less. Love, It doesn't matter what you've built before, you have to understand that we belong without explanations or forcing a situations or making you choose.
We belong.



I hope this day will go fast. It hurts to love you like this love. Until next time, tomorrow twelve moons will pass for me and i will lock the room and reopen it  again when you appear at my side.

Miss you like Crazy,

Salomée ♥!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY&list=PL4646A65445833F30&index=16&feature=plpp_video

No comments:

Post a Comment