Monday, November 19, 2012

Wanting

I want to change my name and  reborn into a different skin. I want a second chance, i need a new window and some fresh air comming from a different horizon. I want not to need you,  i want me more, i want to love my heart. My soul needs a new house and  brand new feet to fly. I want to open my  eyes to a new day and fullfill reality with my dreams. I want to erase, i need to live in amnesia, i need to swim in  the seas of " never happend" and direct my compass to a new island: brand new begginings. I want to turn every "NO" into wonderfull YESes.  I want my heart to find no limitations and have the blessing of smiling to life.

I want to write a new page, i need to focus in it. I want to forget my past and only live for my futute, this isn't enough. I want to fight, i do not want to surrender. I will keep fighting until the last day of breath in me. I will not rest untill happines had being conquered. I want  to heal completely, i want the scars to disappear. I want my world to be different, i want my world to be fill of what matters instead of the unnecessary. I will make the difference, i want to. I will make it happened instead of wishing for it.

Salomée

No comments:

Post a Comment