Friday, December 28, 2012

Verses to Eve: One

                                                                               

Ode To My Dear

"What's a 7-year-older to receive?
Just few knowledge; and a teepee.
He won't get more in planet Hoth,
Besides, here, they all hate clothes.

I've had my toys; I had a drum,
Lots of deceptions; and freaked love,
I had a pet, of little use
I had a dream, and it was you.

My 15th Gift, was such a waste
I didn’t get anything, but mom had pearls
At 17, I can rest laid,
‘Cause I have you, my perfect girl.

I had looked for my gift myself
Under tables, and then in church
Sometimes a ball, sometimes were shoes
Sometimes were crickets, or dropouts of school.

And what’s the sense in all this?
That my search wasn’t in need
My gift came walking to my personal pit
And took me as hers, so now I’m she’s.

And now I’m joyful, without complaint,
And she’s so gorgeous and perfect ways
And know I love her, and she does me
This is all forever, this all my dream.

My rhyme sucks for the critics here
Because of little music, and orthography
But I feel all this, so my care is low
‘Cause I have my gift, cause I have my dream, a real true love."

No comments:

Post a Comment