Thursday, December 20, 2012

Anger

It was just a dream, my dream. I was the only one dreaming of us, i was the one that  fed a mirage.  I was crazy enought to loved for both . You closed the door for me long time ago, and i kept pushing for it to open when it was me who you never wanted. How stupid my brain ,to believe that our time was transcendent above earth and  superb until eternity. 

My only  confort is that i was brave enough to loved you. Limitless, regardless and completely.  All this anger that i thought would never dissapear has evolved into aceptance. I think it's more than enough: 15 springs with 15 rainy seasons that would never passed 15 winters. Not angry anymore, not desparate anymore, just soothed and ready to get into the train.

Just when i believed that time had took his course and took away with sand everything i wanted, i realized that it was never ment to be. I was angry now  i'm on fire. What  i want is above you capability of love and that's why the anger  dissapeared and fire claimed ownership of my heart. You can't touch me no more.

Have a safe landing.


Salomée ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment