Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Living




I love the morning breeze that tells me that i have a new day ahead with a blank page to write my smiles , erase negativity and learn form my mistakes.

I enjoy every second of the sunrise  because it reminds me that it purifies earth giving us a second chance. Letting us breath the wind of new opportunities and refocus our lives towards hope and achievement.

I Think of the millions of roses giving their scent, the thousands of trees renewing oxygen on our lands, the hundreds of seas bringing good news; Here is where i stand and say Love is more than enough to endure everything else.

I'm passioned about rain falling in my face , making me understand that there's a new world out there waiting to be discover: me.

I wish for wings, new glasses to let me foresee the future, a golden compass to show me the right way, a sword that help me conquered my fears, a cape to always keep me warm and a endless smile to remind me i'm human. But...How would i live if i want to protect the natural curse of life?

By letting it be , is when i already won the battle....
Keep dancing in the rain, you'll see how warm it really is.


Salomée 

No comments:

Post a Comment