Friday, September 21, 2012

My friend





I wish things would be simpler and the wind could erase all i lived preserving you intact. Looking back i remembered being the stubborn one, wasn't i so blinded? brainless even, senseless or hardheaded? Did you suffer, was i in your mind for long like you were in mine?

I can't change time or travel in it : to change answers, moments, walks toward home with the perfect company, verses, cards, my book, your feelings, mines, our stupid bad timing, your pride, mine, your goodbye, my mistake of letting you go for choosing someone that was never above you, you moving on, me trying, you succeeding, me disappearing and finally living in the same place but in different worlds.

All i can do right now is to be happy for both of us and wish to have you as my friend, is that too much to ask at this point? Would you let me in as your friend, expecting nothing but peace between us? i really hope so.



I know i have no right to ask you this, i know it isn't my place to, i know that i made my choice and i have to accept it, i know you probably don't even want to  but let me dream that you might.


Salomée


No comments:

Post a Comment