Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My reasons

I'm starting to hate this... more and more every day. To  be the last thing i see before a i go to bed and to dream it during my peace time. It's too much, when would i stop this madness and let go? The answer to my question is: "just because you don't want to"- My heart says .
I'm tired, i don't know what to do with  this, not anymore.
Apparently ,in some part of my subconscious  mind  , it has  some kind of amusing on torturing me . I guess i arrived to that place were i found my own personal hell without any opportunity of repentance.
 I guess i have my reasons, i wish i could  return time an relived  over and over those moments we're i felt complete.
I guess i won't stop writting to you, even when you don't want to see me anymore,even when i wish i wouldn't have  met you, even when  you made me feel so small for you.


How can you forget a soul mate?


Maybe i shouldn't have let you in  again in my life that sunny morning with the sea view and your smile  mesmerizing my soul again like the first day.
I have my reasons to keep you in my heart, i believe that this love is worth saving, even if i'm the only one that still believes in it. This is the reason why when we were   reunited it was like the first time and it became transcendental to me.
Yesterday i fought a big battle with my hands, my mind,the concequences, the internet...instead of fighting you, i was fighting myself to survive another day without trying to contact you. It was hard , i was almost giving up. Only God knows how was i able to stop. 
I guess i have my reasons to keep you with me, when i should tear the bond that I am choosing to tie.
My reasons, are mine. The one thing you can't deny me from and take it away  with you to another sky.

Salomée ♥!


No comments:

Post a Comment