Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Swing


People would think that this insanity will finish me; That I would never be able to get back from this black land that I’ve chosen to live in.


The Truth is that I constantly have the same dream. I often hear myself saying words in a place  that only numbness can hear me. 
Is it healthy for a mind to keep the past in their present until one day he would turn on my future?. 


I can only say I miss you through my lines, I can’t speak your name or try to contact you in any way because it would be a mistake.


I can only understand now the struggle of an addict , no matter how hard we try we’ll always be craving for it, no matter how we keep ourselves sober, one day we’re willing to loose all the effort for one second of glory. I can relay with this feeling  so bad that my ability to forget you is at zero percent.


People would deem me for what I am, a selfish being that has decided to love what doesn’t belong to my surrounds. What is it about me been able to repel instead of attract you? 


I thought that I wasn’t able to do something so obnoxious : telling   my heart that  I will seat through the years and wait for you. How lame is this? To be afraid of loneliness and settle for less , for something that isn’t you.


People had told me that it isn't right for me, that we don't belong. Only if i could make you understand how deep this sorrow has over taken my heart, would you change your mind? the answer to that question is a rotundent NO. What once was ,isn't there any longer.


It doesn't make sense to me, all this love wasted for nothing but yet it has stablished it's own signature: it ENDED today for me, it was never a possibility for you.


Salomée ♥!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJGpsL_XYQI&feature=autoplay&list=PLE83DE7B27D73AD75&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

No comments:

Post a Comment