Friday, January 17, 2014

New year without THAT!


My unwanted-erased past that likes to walk into my mind every time he pleases. 

A new year has arrived and it’s being 17 days of this new beginning, I intend to excel and live fully  for the next 348 moons without my past. If you’re awaiting a New Year’s resolution from me, this is what you get: I have no intention of going nor looking back.

My eyes are no longer set on what I left behind because bottom line is that if I left it, if my heart decided to leave was  because THAT wasn’t meant for me, THAT wasn’t enough, THAT wasn’t what my soul needed, THAT isn’t here anymore because it wasn’t brave  enough to fight  for me, it was unworthy.

I decided to move to another country and start form zero, let’s see how the year ends.



Sal!

No comments:

Post a Comment