Saturday, April 30, 2011

Healing

Today I was at a place where we all be one day: life’s closure. It was peculiar and unexpected. Seeing people that I  didn’t see over decades and yet they remained the same. But my concentration was placed on you. I had my second thoughts about going towards that road but  it was inevitable, someone died and I had to give my respects. Everyone  was kind of lost in meaningless words and it seems to be like some circus charade: people, a human being stoped breathing,someone that his life was attached with lots of people; someone’s husband,son,brother and father. Sadly,  my perseption was that  people looked relieved intead of troubled, everyone but you. The environment was  like a social club having a monthly meeting, everyone was questioning and talking  nonesences, but you. While people was singing and prasing their Lord, you where quiet not talking much, just trying to strong it all up to portrait your best performance.  I gave my condolences and just sat there  to witness, but most of all sat there to let you know that there was someone there for you in your loneliness, someone that wasn’t family. Just  to let you know that there was a heart  in your surrounds that was joining you with your pain and inner suffering, your own personal hell that you refused to share with the massive unforgivable world. Someone that you cherished but never had in reality, someone that did want you in secret and locked you in a velvet room in her heart. Someone that once loved you but moved on but never forgot your existence. I was there just to remind that this was necessary to grow,  to love and  to wait for the next waive. I was there to be part of your healing process and to witness how you’ll overcome this deep pain. I sincerely want you to rest my  friend, you’re dad is at peace now.

No comments:

Post a Comment