Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Black Prince: The encounter


When I decide to read no one could stop me from my quest. I would search until something catches my attention and I would pursue the goal of understanding all angles of it. Yesterday was one of those days where I needed to find another great story  that my mind could recreate and share it across the world.  I truly believe that as time passes cultures, generations and knowledge makes life better, complicated and with unnecessary worries. However, one thing is constant. One thing remains. One thing will keep surviving after wars, arguments and diseases. One thing is untouched: a love story.

Salomée.


The encounter

He walks in the vast land and searches for a unknown horizon to him, he woke up with the same feeling today: something has been missing in all this. It´s funny he thinks that way, what can be missing in his life?  He was born in a rich nest with no limitations or restrictions, he will be the next corporation president before turning thirty and  his life from our point of view  is perfect. What are you missing? He asks the same question we ask, yet he feels he needs more. He keeps looking around what it seemed like a castle but it´s just a big house to his eyes. He decides to go for a horse ride and discovered some new adventures. He does this every morning in hopes to fulfill his emptiness. He thinks it would be another quick boring ride and in less than a couple of minutes he will return home to the same boring routine.
I can see her now and in a instance I know that the Edward´s ride will be different and I would witness the universe ¨ catastrophe ¨ conspiracy to make souls encounter the key to their blind folded mind, to find peace and to live free. She will be all of that for him yet will hurt him back just to understand how much they love each other, ¨ Elle est son âme ¨.

She is blissfully ignorant of the wind coming her way, there´s satisfaction on walking these unknown lands every morning just to keep in mind that things in life are simple. She sees that her surrounding is all that she needs and this is more than enough. Inconscients de ce que l'avenir lui apporterait.

I was going to witness the beginning of a profound connection that would transcend history, inheritance, society, preconceptions and any other judgmental feeling that could blind any foolish and shallow human being. I never thought this encounter would also teach me something but it did.
He´s closer now, he thought that he wouldn´t find anyone at this time. He sees a silhouette in the horizon and as he gets closer, he wants to find out who is it. It seemed like a blur from the distance, that probably he was being enchanted by ¨Le mirage¨ of her. He stopped. I wasn´t close enough to hear them but many years later he shared it in a winter night with coffee.
-Good morning.

She  returned the greeting with a smile.

-It´s really rare to find someone around here this early.-He says nervously while being locked by her eyes.

-I agree with you Sir but it´s in the sunrise where the soul purifies itself until the new nights arrive.-She speaks poetry.

He smiles. He smiles with the thousand lighting stars smile and dazzles her.

-I´m Edward Woods.

-Nice to meet you Edward, My name is Edith Willes .

They stay quiet, looking at each other. Recognizing this is a unprecedent event, they met and their lives would be turned and would linger together for as long as they shall live.

-Do you live around here?-He´s anxious.

- Yes.- She smiles.

-Can I walk  you home?

She doesn´t answer and starts walking, he freezes. She turns.

-Are you coming?

I see them going together accompany by the horse, I´m curious and I follow too.


The time passes and every morning I see them reunited and walking to her house, this keeps happening  for a while but  not too much time passes and now I see them holding hands then kissing on the cheeks and finally one  beautiful spring morning they´ve kissed. 

I smiled. They found each other.


TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment