Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Man down...




I have wondered in this house for a while  and i can't find what i'm looking for. Did i search in the right places?  Is this  where i need to search? suddenly i'm feeling lost, more likely  i'm feeling forgetful. Is like i don't need to battle with my mind anymore, i already moved on away from that pain and i feel happy. It feels weird, it feels like if it isn't me living it. I thought , well we thought that we had to endure him forever and now forever turned to ashes, amnesia, blank lagoons, lighter weight, insignificance and total ignorance. I won't lie, it feels liberating and absolutely great having this man down.These are great news, one more thing i don't have to deal with and i can walk together with Sal  towards happiness.

Ivy ♠!

No comments:

Post a Comment